TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The tree, pot and saucer remain the property of Forever Green Christmas trees throughout the term of rental.
- We deliver our trees personally after agreeing a delivery date. A signature is required so please ensure someone is at home to sign for the tree. We understand that sometimes unavoidable things happen and would appreciate a phone call to avoid a wasted journey as we like to keep our carbon footprint to a minimum (same applies to collection).
- Your Christmas tree will be delivered to and collected from your doorstep. We would love to help you carry it indoors/outdoors but our insurers will not cover us to do so. So please ensure you have someone to help you if necessary. We are unable to carry the Christmas tree up/down flights of stairs (i.e. in blocks of flats), so please ensure you have someone to help you if necessary.
- All decorations must be removed prior to collection of the tree.
- The hirer must follow the care instructions. These form part of the Terms & Conditions.
- The hirer must NOT use artificial snow/flock/glitter sprays. This will seriously damage the tree and we will need to recover the cost from the hirer.
- If any damage is caused to the tree, or if the care instructions are not followed, we reserve the right to recover the cost from the hirer.